Fiber optic sensors can measure strain, temperature and vibrations at multiple points distributed over an optical sensing fiber of up to several kilometers. An optical fiber is lightweight, resistant to extreme temperatures, electromagnetic interference, and corrosion and is safe to use in explosive environments.
Bringing to market a very cost-effective interrogator Sentea accelerates the adoption of fiber optic sensors in monitoring applications in civil infrastructure, wind turbines, heavy industries, oil & gas installations, airplanes, ships, trains, electric cars, and even medical instruments.
To manage the growing demand for our interrogators, we are now looking for a production manager.
You will become part of a fast growing and international team, contributing to a sustainable future by enabling better asset management. Our offices are located at the technology park close to the beautiful city of Ghent, the silicon photonics hotspot of Europe.
- Managing Sentea’s supply chain
- Production planning & inventory management
- Coordinate planning with manufacturing partners
- Manage inhouse assembly, quality control and production testing
- Purchasing of components and sub-assemblies
- ERP & order fulfillment
- Continues process improvement and ISO9000 certification
- Master’s degree in electronics engineering or equivalent
- Experience in production planning and ERP systems
- Experience with ISO9000, six sigma and or other process improvement principles
- Independent hands-on problem solver and team player
- Good negotiation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Based in Gent, willing to travel abroad.
"*" indicates required fields