Business Development Manager
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager. Your responsibilities will be to build and maintain client relationships, identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close deals, prepare sales reports, and attend relevant events and conferences.
You will become part of a fast growing and international team, contributing to safer civil infrastructure and more efficient renewable energy production. Our offices are located at the technology park close to Ghent.
- Proven experience in business development, sales, or a related field
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify key clients, prepare customized solutions, and close deals
- Experience with structural health monitoring is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Dutch, French, German and/or Chinese is an advantage
- Master in mechanical engineering or equivalent by experience
- Frequent travelling required
"*" indicates required fields